Best Recruit UK are exclusively recruiting this fantastic Store Manager position...
Store Manager - Do you have a passion for customer service? Thrive in a target driven environment? Right now, we are actively hiring for a professional and experienced Store Manager for a market leading company. If you love providing above and beyond customer service and problem solving, this is the right opportunity for you!
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Main Responsibilities of a Store Manager:
- To achieve targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Regional Manager.
- To manage a team of Assistant Managers and Team Members to drive sales and performance in the store.
- To always lead by example.
- To train, inspire, develop and empower your team to drive results.
- To ensure adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image.
- To adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity.
- To help develop sales opportunities through customer interaction.
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions & identify possible opportunities.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
Required Experience for a Store Manager:
- Previous Sales Management Experience, ideally within Retail Sales but not essential.
- Previous Customer Facing Management experience.
Desirable Experience for a Store Manager:
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Multi-task oriented.
Apply now for this fantastic Store Manager position:
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Retail Sales