We are delighted to be recruiting for a brand new Furniture and Home Store that is opening in Nottingham. We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to work in a new Furniture Store and you will manage your team to drive sales.
The successful Store Manager will look after a really exciting department that offers great furniture, homeware and seasonal ranges to customers with pieces that will really inspire customers.
We are looking to speak to retailers who have experience managing in Furniture/Home/DIY stores, are able to engage with customers on a 1-2-1 basis and sell the right products time and time again. Experience of premium products would be a distinct advantage.
With a focus on customer service, you will sell through service- the Store Managers will take the lead with sales, engage with customers and make commercial decisions that will increase business sales.
Working in this brand new store will give you a chance to use your retail and sales skills to really engage with customers. As a Store Manager you will be passionate about direct selling to the customer demonstrating outstanding product knowledge on every occasion. As a proven retail manager you will have a creative individual with a flair for display, and have the ability to ensure the store is presented immaculately at all times.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales and maximising profits
- Implement high visual standards across the store
- Recruiting and inducting a brand new team
- Motivating and developing your team
- Providing an outstanding environment for customers
- Develop a dynamic and positive team
Key Skills & Experience we want in our new Store Manager
- Must have a track record in achieving results by leading a new retail team ideally in a furniture/homeware/showroom environment
- Premium/Luxury retail sales
- Performance management experience
- Able to set objectives and manage accordingly
- Manage people to achieve business KPI's
- A background in consultative sales in furniture or high ticket items
- Demonstrate the ability to create an amazing experience for customers
- Able to work in a high-end retail environment where the customer really does come first.
- Can work under pressure
- Form part of a strong leadership team across the store
- Experience of analysing P&L's
- Achieve all brand standards across the retail sales floor
We are supporting a furniture and home brand that are going from strength to strength, they have experienced growth and this new addition to their retail estate will be truly unique.
Contact Andy at Zachary Daniels for an immediate interview.