We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to establish a new opening store based in Reading on a full time basis. You will work up to 40 hours per week and will receive a generous basic salary. This is a really good opportunity for someone to develop a new team and join our really exciting brand that is opening multiple stores in the region. There will be a fantastic opportunity for a high performing Store Manager to progress to multisite management.
GermanDoner Kebab is a fast food retailer that has created a healthy and nutritionally balanced approach to traditional kebabs. We opened our first store in Berlin in 1989 and spent the next decade perfecting our policies and procedures, our unique blend of traditional spices and exclusive products, as well as refining and improving our innovative cooking processes. We are rapidly expanding in the UK and looking to open many sites in the near future.
As Store Manager you will be supporting the Franchisee and Senior Management Team. You have full control of the P+L and daily operations. We want you to run the store as your own business and you will be in control of recruiting, training and developing your team whilst promoting all company procedures and policies within the store.
The Store Manager duties and key responsibilities are:
- Managing profit and loss
- Recruiting and training new staff
- Managing and developing the team and ensuring they are adhering to company standards
- Stock control and managing orders when needed
- Arrange any store maintenance when required
- Maintain the food standard and presentation in accordance with GDK Standards
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established GDK Standards
- Investigate and solve all customer queries and complaints
- Ensure storage areas are secure, neat and clean at all times
- Have good knowledge of ingredients and cooking methods if requested by a customer
- Ensure wastage is managed and is kept to a minimum
- Adhere to all company policies including Health and Safety and Fire safety regulations
- Ensure cash/credit card security
What we expect from you as our Store Manager:
- Hold a basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Similar management experience in a fast paced food service environment
- Experienced managing profit and loss
- Adopt a great “can do” attitude and put in 100% effort into every shift
- Work closely with the franchisee
- Comply with all company policies as outlined in the induction
- Ensure the team maintains a high standard of personal hygiene
- Comply with company uniform and appearance standards
- Work all scheduled shifts subject to the needs of the business
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position then please click ‘Apply’ today!