Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
Hours & Benefits:
- 5 days out of 7 with flexibility for business needs.
- Free meal, standard company pension scheme, standard holiday entitlements and career progression opportunities.
My Client is a globally recognized brand looking for someone with a great customer service attitude and willingness to take responsibility, nurture staff and to run effectively as an extension of the business.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Managing a team and training staff for 2+ years within the hospitality sector.
- Monitor and maximize store profits.
- Promote and network locally to generate sales.
- Accept full accountability for GP, P&L, KPI’s, budgeting, forecasting, waste and labour control.
- Efficient ordering of stock with different suppliers.
- Regularly inspect and monitor all equipment to ensure a high level of health and safety.
- Great leadership and coaching ability.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Target driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specializing in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: Management, Hospitality, Restaurant, Store Manager, General Manager, Restaurant Management
- Customer Service