Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join a retail business that will see significant expansion in the UK over the coming few years. This business is a specialist retailer in a rapidly expanding market with an ever growing loyal customer base who have bucked the retail trend in recent years with their continued expansion and progression.
- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed retail environment is essential
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can do attitude
- You will be a manager working in a service or retail environment which is focussed on great service, people and delivering results
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service; tailoring every aspect of your store to your customer base, anticipating their needs and offering a best in class experience
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service as well as units and average spend per customer
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the company’s core values
- You will be responsible for in store merchandising, creating window and in store displays that follow company guideline but are targeted towards your local customer
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
Our client is a rapidly expanding specialist boutique retailer who has a significant growth plan in place for the coming years. The quality of their service and product is exceptional, their customers are their most important asset and they will do everything they can to make them happy, their passion is at the heart of everything they do! This company continues to go from strength to strength and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail management career!
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Newbury, Maidenhead, Slough, Swindon, Basingstoke, Woking, Epsom
KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Department Manager, Trading Manager, Customer Service, General Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job