We are looking for a dedicated individual to run our Swiss Cottage store. Our ideal candidate must have a passion for giving fantastic customer service, have an eye for detail, can learn fast and relish a new challenge.
You must have experience of; managing & motivating people, meeting targets, staff rotas, training, stock control and banking.
The successful applicant must have the ability to run a busy food establishment at ease.
As the manager of our store, your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing a team of 20+ employees of various ages and levels of experience.
- Implementing of training and health and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring that KPI's are met and preferably exceeded.
- Maximise store performance and develop a brand presence within Bexleyheath.
- Increase sales and margins while decreasing costs.
- Keeping your team motivated and working hard for the customers.
- Managing schedules and holidays
- Monitoring stock levels and losses.
For this position, we require someone with a minimum 3 years of managing experience, preferably within the food and/or hospitality sectors. We will also require the successful applicant to be happy to work evenings and weekends as these are our busiest times
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service
- Management Skills
- Stock Control