- Day to day management of the stores operations.
- The achievement of monthly and yearly targets with the highest possible Gross Profit.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the boutique.
- Ensure that the team are focused on delivering Kip's set.
- Running events to drive foot-flow and networking to ensure repeat business.
- Ensure the security of both staff and stock taking all necessary precautions and stock checks.
- Communicate information relevant to colleagues and Directors at earliest opportunity and without delay.
- Maintain the highest visual standards for the store displays ensuring they are immaculate at all times.
- Oversee all aspects of Customer Service to make sure this is delivered to the highest standard.
- Ensure CRM is implemented.
- Generate business through networking and identifying opportunities to introduce ourselves to other businesses
- Train and develop all staff to attain the highest standards of product knowledge and customer service
- Lead the team with confidence, enthusiasm and authority
- Store Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job