Anyone can be a manager but only leaders need apply.
We’ve been creating dream holidays for our customer’s for over 175 years, and you can be part of the journey.
Why Join Us?
As a Thomas Cook Store Manager you’ll be leading a team of high performing Sales Consultants to success, whilst making sure that the Customer is always at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be commercially focused and driven by results with a natural fascination with travel, keen to share this knowledge and passion with our customers to make their holiday dreams come true.
As well as being the largest high street travel business in the UK, we’re a huge global travel company with our own tour operations, in- resort services and an award winning airline too. The sky really is the limit when it comes to your career progression with us.
As a Store Manager we’ll ask you to:
- Inspire and motivate a team to help them be the best they can be
- Live and breathe our company values
- See things through your customer’s eyes and make positive changes for improvement
- Bring people together to work as one team
- Spot great opportunities to grow your business
So, if you’re in management already or want to take the next step in your career, we’d really love to hear from you, apply today and start your exciting journey with us.
What happens next?
- Apply online
- Complete some quick online tests
- Complete an online Sonru video interview
- Come in to see us for a face to face interview
- If you’re successful we will make you an offer and confirm your start date
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job