This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Based in the Meadowhall in Sheffield, I have an exciting opportunity to join a globally renowned business, with exciting expansion plans. Our client constantly delivers quality, luxury products in addition to ensuring that customer service is always at the highest standards.
As our client continues to grow, they are looking for an upbeat, diligent, Store Manager to join their brand add real value to the business. Additionally, working for our client will mean you are joining a fun, growing company, with a dynamic team environment.
About the role
• Applying a resilient and positive attitude to any challenges that may arise.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure, manage time effectively, as well as utilising problem solving skills.
• As store manager your main responsibilities will include managing a growing team, organising staff rotas and meetings.
• Previous experience with engaging and leading a team, specifically motivating team members to ensure providing a great customer experience is at the forefront of all interactions.
• Target driven with the knowledge of increasing sales, as well as flourishing in a busy working environment.
• Current or previous roles as a store manager, within the fast-paced convenience environment would be beneficial.
What you will get.
• Benefits inc. paid holiday and bonuses.
• Chance to have a real input into the business and influence decision making
• Competitive Salary
• Full Time – 40hrs Per Week
These excellent roles are expected to be in high demand. Therefore, if you think this is a perfect fit for you - apply now to avoid disappointment by sending your CV to Olivia.email@example.com
Keywords: Store Manager, Luxury, High End, Gifts, Premium, Meadowhall, Sheffield
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job