Store Manager- Sale Moor
Full Time Permanent Position
40 hours per week
Ever thought about running a dental practice?
At Bupa Dental Care we look for extraordinary people that love creating a memorable customer experience. It may sound strange, but you don’t have to know dentistry to become a dental Practice Manager - we’ll teach you that along the way - we’re looking for what we can’t teach….passion, enthusiasm and authenticity!
If you’ve managed a team to deliver amazing customer service, have confidence in driving business performance and know how to get the very best out of people, then we’d love to hear from you! There’s never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
GET TO KNOW US
Bupa Dental Care are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland, proudly caring for over 3 million patients in over 400 practices, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments.
We’re passionate about our people, which is why we re-invest our profits into bringing an outstanding and memorable dental care experience to our customers.
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients
- Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Commercially minded individual
- Experience managing a large and successful business
- Confident leading a team of between 7 - 15 staff
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs
- Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
- Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice and childcare vouchers
- Uniform provideed
- Costs covered for DBS check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job