Do you have experience managing a food retail store and looking for an opportunity to progress?
Agenda Partnership are currently working with a national business to recruit an experienced store manager to cover a number of stores across the Middlesbrough area - offering you not only a great new challenge but also the opportunity to progress through the company
- Ensure efficient operation in stores
- Maximise profits
- Ensure customer service maintains above standard expectations
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Staff management
- Ensure food legislation and procedures are in place and adhered to
- Be accountable for store KPI's - stock control, store standards, sales and wage budgets
- Hands on management approach
- Previous management experience - ideally within food retail
- Experience in people management
- High attention to detail
- Excellent work ethics
- Strong numerate skills
- Full UK driving licence
The company have a great working culture and really look after their staff, not only through training and development but also by rewarding with 30 days annual leave, great bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers and staff discounts across their brands.
If this sounds like a role for you then please forward your CV.
- Retail Food
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"