BASIC SALARY £18-22K
THE ABILITY TO LEAD AND MANAGE YOUR TEAM, DELIVER EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DEMONSTRATE YOU HAVE THE WILL TO WIN ARE ESSENTIAL.
My client is the leading independent retailer of jewellery, technology, games, tools, bikes catering for everyone!!. You will engage with customers, support your team & take full ownership of the store.
Trading from a network of over 50 stores located throughout the UK. My client is currently looking for career minded individuals to join their Store Management team.
* Provide inspirational leadership.
* Build high performing teams by providing training support & coaching.
* Build amazing working relationships.
* Deliver outstanding customer service.
* Improve KPI performance within your team structure.
* Deliver excellent quality standards
* Ensure the appropriate legislation is adhered to at all times.
The above gives an outline of what is a challenging, yet rewarding position within a fast paced retail environment.
If you are interested, don't delay and apply on line today
SEO: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Supervisor, Retail Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Wholesaler, Retail, Supermarket, Slough, Maidenhead, Burnham, High Wycombe, Penn, Chalfont, Holyport, Bray, Reading, Wokingham, Sandhurst, Bracknell,
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- branch manager
- deputy manager
- Store Manager
- cluster manager
- designate manager