• Leading retailer within their sector
• fun, passionate, people focused organisation
• known for outstanding customer service and generosity
As Store Manager, you will:
• Ensure that all team members aspire to deliver outstanding customer service by asking brilliant questions at all times
• coach, train and develop your sales team.
• Have a presence on the sales floor and drive sales.
• Achieving sales targets, kpi's and store goals.
• Maintain excellent standards and act as a brand ambassador.
• Visual merchandising, analysing commercial reports and making decisions.
• Key involvement and experience in Deliveries and stock control
• Managing performance to include one to ones, feedback and appraisals.
• Acting as a brand ambassador in communication, behaviours and living brand values.
• Be competent in the Store Manager’s role
• Monitor and maintain excellent store standards, sales performance and
presentation of your team
This a rewarding role and I am looking for a manager who is personable and one who can naturally motivate and inspire people. Full training is provided and it is essential that you have experience in all of the above. This role would be ideal for a Store Manager/ Retail Manager looking to progress within an evolving company and a new challenge.
If you think your background is suited to this Store Manager role and you share my client's values, please click APPLY to submit a CV and covering letter.
- Customer Service
- Stock Control