Store Manager - Relocation UAE
Position: Store Manager
How about making the ultimate in fresh starts? Switch the cold and damp for wall to wall sunshine. Switch PAYE for 0% tax. And switch progression in the slow lane for rates of career advancement that are roughly twice as fast as the UK retail market.
If you're ambitious to earn and to forge a career in global retail markets, make your next step Kuwait.
About the company
Our client is one of the world's leading beauty retail brands. With a name that's synonymous with elegant, sophisticated sexiness, this globally desirable brand sets the benchmark for fast-paced, glamorous retail.
You're everything our client's brand stands for, embodying its prestige feel and values. You are a leader, setting the standard for best-in-class customer service, and inspiring your team to deliver the sort of customer experiences that drive loyalty, sales and growth.
You'll also need:
- At least 5 years experience in retail management. Whilst experience with a prestige beauty or fashion brand would be an advantage, like-for-like experience isn't essential if you can demonstrate you're a natural brand fit
- A track record of success in taking responsibility for achieving results
- The ability to lead, manage and develop a team of 20+
- To create seamless customer experiences, and use sales/survey data to drive improvement
- To thrive in a challenging retail market environment
Working in Kuwait offers many rewards far beyond the highly competitive salary and bonus scheme. Whilst the potential to earn and save tax-free will be appealing, you'll be just as excited by the prospect of relocation, the chance to build a new career (potentially cross brand and cross function) in international markets, and the opportunity to progress your career faster than in the UK retail market.
Additionally, you'll receive:
- Annual air ticket allowance (following a 1 year qualifying period)
- Relocation allowance and assistance
- Private medical
Please apply with your most up to date CV…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'