Please note, this vacancy is not to work in the location advertised, it will require relocation.
My client is currently looking for hands on, commercial Store Manager's to lead food retail unit's across it's highly successful estate. You will ideally come from a supermarket or convenience retail background, with experience leading large teams and turnovers.
Your day to day responsinilities will be as follows:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Maintain company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £42,000 plus generous relocation package.
If you are thinking about a new challenge for 2020 and the idea of leaving these shores appeals then please apply today to discuss the role in more detail.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'