I am looking to speak with forward thinking, ambitious retail leaders who have a passion for customer service and all things people!
Do you have strong management experience in any of the following sectors?
- Food retail
- Non-food retail
- Department Stores
- Coffee & QSR
If YES read on….
This is a business looking for committed and out going individuals who are looking for that platform to progress their career within a multi-national retailer.
It has established itself as a well-known progressive and focused retail specialist.
With market leading range, quality and pricing the success and expansion of the store portfolio is set to continue, in order to reach 500 stores within the next 3 years.
Brining in future talent at Store Manager level is key to maintaining the growth of their store estate.
Key aspects of the Role
- You will be an ambassador of their customer service focused and people-centric values day in, day out.
- Using the values to champion the success and development of your store team and customer service proposition.
- Be a hands operator, ready to take on the fast-paced nature of this retail operator
- You must be able to manage a diverse talent workforce is a key element of the role
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a high performing Store
- Supporting and driving the commercial fundamentals of all aspects of your Stores performance
Salary & Benefits: 28k-32k + bonus and progression opportunities.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job