Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Store Manager in Bristol with a salary up to £38,000 plus bonus available. We are looking for a Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times.
With stores in the UK and abroad, our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2018 this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As a Senior Store manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Senior Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Store Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
As a Senior Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards
- Delivering sales in store and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis.
Our client's Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven Store Manager.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £38,000 per annum plus bonus, which is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail recruitment and can only consider candidates with previous Store or Area Management experience for this particular appointment.