Responsible for the day-to-day running of the store with the aim to maximise profits while minimising costs.Ensuring that promotions are run accurately and to the company's standards.
Making sure that staff are all working towards the target for the day and ensure that excellent customer care standards are met at all times.
The client is a discount retailer expanding at a steady rate. A nationwide chain has over two hundred stores and they are planning to open many more as discount retail market is booming at the moment.
- Achieving agreed sales targets and maximising profit.
- Effectively recruit, develop and retain staff
- Analyse shop financial data using your understanding of budgeting and forecasting to take the appropriate action, helping the branch increase its yearly profit.
- Using effective management and a proactive attitude to minimise stock loss of new goods
- Utilising your sales skills to maximise profits on the shop floor
- Assess the skills and potential of the team and delegate accordingly
- Volume experienced Manager who can manage volume products, staff, pace and importantly, sales
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your team
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Company's values and their culture to internal and external parties
Salary: £18000 - £23000
- Great commercial focus and leadership skills