This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful retail business as a Store Manager. If you would like the opportunity to bring your passion for customer service to a place where you can make your mark and make a real difference, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
About the company…
- A family owned business with a great culture and a real warm and friendly feel about the place. A true people business, with both customers and colleagues being at the heart of this business.
- A specialist in their product area with a huge passion for product.
- Their customer service offering is second-to-none, with colleagues who are enthusiastic about product and passing on their knowledge to the customer.
The job role…
- Leading from the front with a hands-on approach where you will spend a significant amount of time on the shop floor. You will be at the heart of the store, inspiring your team and creating a truly amazing place to work and shop.
- Providing extraordinary service and maximising every sales opportunity.
- Ensuring that your store delivers an exceptional standard of customer service to customers through the vast amount of product knowledge and expertise that you and your team can offer.
- Being responsible for motivating, developing and inspiring your team.
- You will train and develop your team to be the best that they can be.
- Running a store which has exceptional standards and being responsible for achieving and exceeding key KPI’s.
- You will communicate effectively with your team, including through regular team meetings where you will ensure that all colleagues have the opportunity to receive information and to put forward their views and suggestions.
- You will plan and deliver training events to colleagues as well as carrying out one-to -one training and coaching.
- You will have the autonomy to influence how and what product is merchandised in your store.
- Taking responsibility for absolutely everything in your store, such as recruitment, stock control and store standards.
- Surprising customers with 'wow’ moments which will make their store experience extraordinary!
- You’ll have management experience, gained either within a store based retail role or in a restaurant/coffee shop environment where you have managed a team.
- You’ll have a proven track-record of delivering high standards and great results.
- You’ll be a people person with the ability to lead, manage and motivate your team.
- Your customer service will be second-to-none and you will thrive in an environment which is centred around providing extraordinary service.
- Your excellent communication and people skills will enable you to deal confidently with people at all levels.
- You will have experience of planning and delivering training and presentations to small groups, as well as one-to-one training and coaching.
- You’ll be a self-starter who is commercially focused and proactive in your approach.
- You will be a well organised who understands the importance of delegation within the team.
- You will be PC literate as well as having good literacy and numerical skills.
- £27-36,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- 29 days holiday inc. bank holidays, increasing with length of service up to 36 days
- Pension contribution
- Company discount
- A truly great place to work with great people
- Free uniform
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job