STORE MANAGER - FASHION - NEWRY
My client is a high street fashion brand with an offering for women, men and children.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager or strong Assistant Manager seeking to work for a well known high street brand within a high volume environment.
- Sales generation, P&L management and driving KPI's.
- Driving compliance in operations, audits and back of house.
- Driving succession planning through appraisals, development and training.
- Setting clear goals for staff to achieve sales targets and to own their store.
- Enhancing the customer journey through retail standards, visuals and new concepts.
- Being creative in motivating, managing and inspiring your staff.
You will demonstrate the ability to be hands on and make commercial decisions Experience in fashion, accessories or jewellery is essential to be considered for this role.
To find out more send your cv today to gain additional knowledge and understanding of the full package on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job