Store Manager - New Store
Role: Store Manager / Branch Manager / General Manager
Salary / Package: £25,000 basic + OTE £40,000 + Company Pension + Staff Discount & other benefits
My client is an expanding Furniture retailer that is currently looking to appoint a Store Manager for their new prestigious store.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, the successful candidate will currently be in a high performing Store Manager / Branch Manager / General Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager / Sales Manager role within the furniture industry.
You will have high energy levels and dynamism, with a can-do attitude, inspirational leadership skills and a team player with the ability to motivate a store sales team, a real go-getter who views this as an opportunity to take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Area Manager, key elements to your role/responsibilities will include;
- To lead, inspire, motivate, develop and coach a high performing store sales team through effective leadership.
- Drive the company policies throughout the store ensuring high standards of customer service is consistently achieved.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and growth objectives through set KPI’s.
- Conduct regular competitor SWOT analysis (every three months) as a contribution to the overall company competitor analysis strategy.
- Maintain high store standards ensuring company customers are provided with a positive engaging shopping experience and a first class solution to their interior design requirements.
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed relating to stock and cash management, customer complaints, store security, loss prevention and health and safety.
- You will be directly responsible for overseeing the effective day to day management of the store, including staff/rota planning, staff appraisals and general performance reviews.
We are interviewing for this position this week, so please apply today or get in touch with Nick Matthews to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: Store Manager / Branch Manager / General Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager / Sales Manager
- Customer Service
- Performance Management
- Driving Sales Performance
"Office Assistant jobs in London"