Store Manager - Luxury Beauty
£28,500 - £32,500 + benefits
Fixed Term Contract 6 Months
An exciting opportunity to join a leading premium beauty retailer with stores nationwide. They offer a unique product range and a personalised customer experience.
My client is looking for an experienced Store Manager who is passionate to work within a premium beauty, skincare and fragrance environment. You must have experience within a customer focused environment and have sound retail management experience preferably within a premium or beauty / skincare retail environment.
To be a successful Store Manager your responsibilities will be to effectively assist the store manager with the day-to-day operation of the store and team to consistently achieve the store objectives and assist in achieving the business goals.
Store Manager - The Role:
- To assist with the day to day retail operations.
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- To assist with management with recruitment and induction of junior employees against company and store criteria
- Stock and stock take accountability
- Assist the store manager with administrative and reporting responsibilities
- To maintain optimal stock levels in core and campaign best selling lines
Store Manager - The Person:
- Ideally you will have proven retail management experience within the beauty or skincare industry or a premium retailer where customer service is focus.
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service
- Proven commercial acumen
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity to join a leading premium beauty brand and consider yourself a confident and experienced retail manager please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Retail Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Retail is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within retail meaning we truly understand the industry firsthand.
- store manager
- boutique manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job