Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit and experienced Store Manager for a well known hospitality brand. This retailer has a great presence across the high street and lead the way in customer experience, innovative products and high energy.
As Store Manager you will lead a team to deliver sales targets and customer experience.
You will be accountable for:
* Driving through the customer experience for the store.
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment for team.
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards, operations and visuals.
* Managing p&l, budgets, sales forecasting, kpi's and costs.
* Supporting your team with training, coaching and succession planning
* Liaising and networking with head office teams.
* Driving compliance to policy and procedures.
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes.
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in a Store Manager role, with a flexible management style.
The starting salary is up to £32,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include shares, bonus and a generous product allowance.