Store Manager - Derby
Lifestyle Fashion Retailer - Men's & Ladies casual wear
Competitive basic depending on experience plus generous bonus scheme
Our client has a strong & stable heritage in lifestyle fashion & footwear and we are looking for a Store Manager for their existing store in Derby. This is an initial 6 months fix term contract and a great opportunity to get your "foot in the door" with a well established brand. We are looking for a driven ambitious Store Manager or strong Assistant Manager to come on board who has proven experience in driving KPIs & delivering a world-class customer experience.
Store Manager duties will include;
- Ensuring the smooth operation and day-to-day running of the store
- Drive all KPIs such as sales, conversion, UPT
- Ensure high calibre customer service at all times
- Support & encourage the on-going development of your team through regular training and personal development plans
- Analyse commercial reports such as best sellers and category reports to ensure the shop floor is reflective of the current market and VM standards are strong.
We are looking to speak with existing Store Managers, Assistant Managers, department managers, OR strong floor managers who are ready for that next stage in their career. Interviews taking place SOON so apply today!
- assistant manager
- deputy manager
- Store Manager
- department manager
- concession manager
- floor manager