I am working with a Global retailer with a great internal culture and progression opportunities.
As a Store Manager you will be in charge of a 200+ staff in a 20mil-30mil turnover store. You will be responsible for :
- Recruitment, training, development of staff, it is a very people focused business with a view on empowering their staff
- This is a store that has been historically successful with high footfall, it needs someone to maintain this as well as culturally grow the business
- The role is in charge of projects such as refits, new product launches, working with advertising 3rd parties for in store adverts,
- Managing Finance, Marketing, HR, Front and Back of house processes including warehousing/stock
- driving store audit scores, customer service feedback, sales and operational standards through a team of deputy and department managers
- This is a role where you can treat this site like your own business, with commercial strategy being under your remit.
- You must have Store Management of 200+ staff in food, GM or
- You must show demonstrable evidence of managing strong performance through your team and driving a culture of celebrating success and development of staff
- You will show experience of improving sales, standards and implementing new ideas to do this