STORE MANAGER - FASHION - PETERBOROUGH
£25-26k basic depending on experience plus bonus & benefits
This is an exciting time to join a growing fashion retailer who opened 50 stores last year and with further plans to open more stores in the UK this year. This client provides on-trend ladies fashion and is seeking a Store Manager for their store in Peterborough.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the smooth operation of a high profile, fast-paced turnover store
- Work towards sales KPIs and have the ability to drive conversion & ATV in store
- Exceptional eye for detail to create a visually appealing environment for your customers, with excellent commercial awareness and ability to action accordingly.
- Knowledge of the latest trend & ladies fashion
- Provide a warm and welcoming customer environment
- Training and developing the team around you to further their ability to exceeding company expectations and growth within the business.
You will be currently working as a Store Manager or experienced Deputy Manager within ladies fashion.
If this sounds like the prefect role for you, don't delay as interviews will be commencing ASAP.
- Offering a competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- Uniform allowance
- An achievable bonus structure for you and your team
- Training/development & progression opportunities.
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Department Manager
- Store Manager
- Concession Manager
- Floor Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job