Position: Store Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000
We are looking for a Store Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of operational standards across a large square foot retail environment.
Our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2017 this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As a Store manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards
- Delivering sales in store and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis.
Our client's Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven Store Manager.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus, which is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment and can only consider candidates with previous Store or Area Management experience for this particular appointment.