Olivia Hughes Recruitment are recruiting a Retail Store Manager Designate for a large format, fast paced store in the Harlow area. As a Store Manager Designate you’ll complete only a few months in a Designate role before taking responsibility for your own store.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful retail business. If you would like the opportunity to bring your passion for customer service to a place where you can make your mark and make a real difference, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
About the company…
- A well-known leading UK retailer with an exciting new store opening programme.
- They are a specialist in their product area with a huge passion for product.
- Their customer service offering is second-to-none, with colleagues who are enthusiastic about product and passing on their knowledge to the customer.
The job role…
- Leading from the front with a hands-on approach where you will spend a significant amount of time on the shop floor. You will be at the heart of the store, inspiring your team and creating a truly amazing place to work and shop.
- Providing extraordinary service and maximising every sales opportunity.
- Ensuring that your store delivers an exceptional standard of customer service to customers.
- Being responsible for motivating, developing and inspiring your team.
- You will train and develop your team to be the best that they can be.
- Running a store which has exceptional standards and being responsible for achieving and exceeding key KPI’s.
- You will communicate effectively with your team, including through regular team meetings and one-to one’s.
- Taking responsibility for absolutely everything in your store, such as recruitment, training, stock control and store standards.
- You’ll have management experience, gained in a store based retail role.
- You’ll have a proven track-record of delivering high standards and great results.
- You’ll be a people person with the ability to lead, manage and motivate your team.
- Your customer service will be second-to-none and you will thrive in an environment which is centred around providing extraordinary service.
- Your excellent communication and people skills will enable you to deal confidently with people at all levels.
- You’ll be a self-starter who is commercially focused and proactive in your approach.
- You will have a full UK driving licence and a car.
- Salary £38-40,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Pension contribution
- Company discount
- A truly great place to work with great people
- Free uniform