Store Manager - GREENWICH - NEW STORE OPENING
360 Resourcing's Luxury Retail division are a team of industry specialists, focused on connecting outstanding talent with leading brands.
Currently exclusively partnering with a premium designer denim brand with a global presence and rapid expansion plans.
Keen to speak to Store Managers and strong Assistant Managers for a new second flagship Store Manager role based in newly revalorised Greenwich O2 Arena location.
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience from a fashion retail environment, denim background highly advantageous
- The ability to act as a real Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Highly commercial with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally and externally
- Good understanding of detailed store process and procedures
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Operational intelligence, business acumen as well as commercially KPI orientated mind
- Salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic management bonus scheme
- Great company benefits and strong company culture
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview to
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'