£22-24,000 + bonus and company benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a successful nationwide company operating branded high street catering outlets with the emphasis on delivering exceptional customer service, serving quality fresh food, maintaining high standards, and driving sales.
Reporting to the regional manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for managing every aspect of the store, and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
There is a lot of potential to further develop the business and it will ideally suit a strong assistant/deputy manager looking for their first managers position.
ROLE - STORE MANAGER
As the Store Manager you will:
- Recruit,train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Manage the P & L and stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a coffee shop/restaurant/cafe manager in busy ideally branded operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people
- Strong financial & commercial acumen (P & L accountability)
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Retail Food
- Restaurant Management