Up to £19,000 per annum, bonus & company benefits
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager with a background managing small coffee shops, restaurants, cafes, or catering operations for this company owned high street cafe bakery. The role will be managing shops in both Falmouth & Truro.
You will open and close the business, manage stock, train new staff, control costs & budgets, drive sales, and be responsible for delivering excellent customer service.
This is a busy take-away store, and you must have high volume experience.
ROLE - STORE MANAGER
As the Store Manager you will oversee every aspect of the business:
- Train, develop, and inspire your team as well as other new teams
- Order and control stock
- Serve food & beverages
- Drive sales through up-selling and merchandising
- Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
- Maintain company systems & procedures
- Cashing up and banking
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a manager or assistant manager in cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, or catering operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial acumen - controlling costs & labour
- Staff recruitment, and training
- Stock management
- Passion and drive to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and company.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food Safety
- Food Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job