£24-26,000 + bonus and company benefits
We are looking for a driven, motivated, commercial, and sales, service, and standards focused store manager to join a branded high street retail catering operation. It is a 12 month minimum maternity leave contract to start as soon as possible.
There is scope to further develop the business and to drive sales.
Reporting to the regional manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for managing every aspect of the store.
ROLE - STORE MANAGER
As the Store Manager you will:
- Recruit,train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a coffee shop, fast food, restaurant, or cafe manager.
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people
- Strong financial & commercial acumen (P & L accountability)
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Strong sales building skills
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Retail Food
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job