Job title - Store Manager
Location - East Kilbride
Salary - up to £24,000
Our client is a leading beauty retailer and has served the hair and beauty trade since 1954. The client has a highly successful reputation in the market based on their industry expertise and through supplying their customers with highly sought brands such as; OPI, Wella, L’Oreal and Tigi.
The Store Manager will have the overall responsibility in managing, controlling and developing the business to maximise sales and achieve agreed sales and profit targets. In addition the Store Manager will be responsible for the effective management of the team, stock management, security and maintenance of the store.
The core of the role will involve:
- To lead, motivate and guide teams to achieve sales/profit targets
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual sales and profit targets
- Responsible for ensuring that high levels of customer service are maintained in the store through ensuring the team is motivated, confident and knowledgeable in delivering the brand and vision "Every Customer Will Recommend Us"
- To ensure that all store procedures and systems, e.g. Till Procedures, Banking, Stock management are carried out/completed as per Company standard
- To continually train and develop all staff to a high standard
As a Store manager you will be a strong leader who can manage large teams, work in a sales target environment and have a proven track record in coaching and developing staff.
If you are looking for the opportunity to further your career then please get in touch ASAP.
Salary: Up to £24,000 including a bonus scheme, fantastic staff discount and great working hours!
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24,000 plus bonus