This very well-known dessert parlour based in a tourist hot spot in central London is looking for an experienced store manager to join the team.
Since opening this brand has featured in a few articles for its quirky and fresh approach. They are looking for a hands on manager to work alongside the senior management team to run the store on a daily basis and ensure standards are always met.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a dessert focused restaurant or take out.
Key duties will include
- Creating team member development plans
- Planning rotas and analysing rotas to ensure they are cost effective
- Develop plans to increase SPH and create footfall
- Stock take and management
- Ensuring all brand standards are met
This is an exciting role to join an expanding brand/ This role will suit an experienced assistant manager or store manager looking for a new challenge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job