Store Manager - Designate - Fife Area
The main role is to drive both sales and outstanding service, within a fast paced and high tech retail environment.
Engaging and developing the store team to deliver outstanding results, whilst maintaining store standards and operational efficiency
Market leading telecoms retailer with great passion for technology and connecting its customers at the forefront of innovation within the industry.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Management of day to day running of the store team and supporting the area
- Increasing and improving sales revenue within store with your team
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Deliveringexceptional customer service levels both in store and after care
- Exceeding store, team and personal targets
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store with the store manager
- Reporting into and supporting the store manager to exceed sales and service
The Successful candidate will:
- Have previous retail store management experience necessary to support running a retail store.
- Have strong shop floor coaching and know how to carry out one-2-ones, staff training sessions and performance management
- Know how to create a real buzz around sales to get your team charging through their targets
- An understanding all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together
- Have a personal interest in communications technology as well as wanting to deliver an engaging and fun customer journey
Salary up to £32,000 + bonus
- Strong coaching skills and commercial focus!