My client is a market leading business with plans to invest and grow across the UK.
- The business is looking for a Store Manager Designate to provide support to new site openings with no Manager in place, relief where there is sickness and also commercial assistance when a Store is in need of turning around.
- Each site has around 10-20 staff within, mainly volunteers, with a big focus on autonomy and driving sales for a good cause.
- You have control over what products to sell, stock rotation, pricing, back office processes such as stock management, rotas, HR issues, customer service initiatives and the ability to create new processes to drive standards, service and sales.
- The role involves travel so you will be in need of a car.
The business is investing in their store portfolio as well as opening more so chance to progress and get your own store down the line is very feasible.
- You will be a commercial manager with 15+ staff under your remit in a fast paced, service lead retail environment
- You will have demonstrable evidence of driving standards and sales
- You will be driven to succeed with customer service at the forefront of everything you do
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job