Zachary Daniels is looking for a Store Manager to successfully manage an established and successful convenience retail store. We are looking for a Store Manager to bring drive, passion and the highest possible retail service standards at all times.
We want to recruit a leader who can manage a strong retail management team, but can really engage with them to drive service and standards across all departments and divisions of this convenience format retail store.
The successful Store Manager will be able to make commercial decisions to benefit the store and bring about the required change as and when required. With a track record of success, you can use your leadership skills to inspire those around you to create a memorable shopping experience for your customers.
Key responsibilities as a General Store Manager:
- Lead from the front and inspire your management team
- Set the standard for service across all departments
- Commercially aware to drive and make changes to increase sales
- Manage a convenience retail environment
- Demonstrate success from a multi format retail environment
- Full responsibility for achieving targets and results
- Create and maintain an outstanding shopping experience for customers
- Develop your team and have succession plans in place for colleagues and managers
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role
- Able to direct the team to achieve KPI's
- Full P&L responsibility
- Drive profitability across a diverse product range
- Ensure high Visual standards at all times
As a Store Manager you will be a strong retail leader with a track record of delivery in service driven retail stores. The successful General Store Manager will be able to achieve results, exceed targets and receive outstanding feedback from customers. Passion and enthusiasm for a convenience format, food retail environment is essential
We are able to offer a competitive basic salary between £32-35k, generous holidays, potential bonuses, pension, discounts, corporate offers and a host of other benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'