My client is a successful high-end retailer of beautiful, unique finest quality furniture and accessories for the home.
Offering an entire range of products from floor to ceiling and everything in between at affordable prices.
- Manage the day to day operations of the store.
- Embody the companies core values.
- Be an ambassador for training and development, manage and perform all staff reviews, appraisals and liaise with HR were needed.
- Internal Communication- work closely with the Area Manager, providing weekly reports on product, service and people.
- Ensure the customer experience is at the fore front of all business decisions.
- Superior qualities of leadership and management, with strong additional organisational and analytical skills, time management, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A manager with a confident and articulate manner
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, excel and general PC skills
- Ideally from a lifestyle or premium retail brand background
- Able to motivate and inspire the team
- The ability to make decisions and be proactive is essential
- Previous store management experience in retail essential
- retail mana