As part of this showroom opening, My client is now looking for a General Manager to join the business.
As this is a brand new showroom, your first task will be to recruit your entire showroom team, including your Kitchen Sales Consultants, Design Surveyors and Information Advisors. You'll work closely with your brand new team, ensuring that they receive the right training and support and are ready for day one. When your showroom has opened, you’ll provide general management support to the team and drive the delivery of exceptional customer experience and sales performance. You will be expected to take responsibility for the success of the showroom by leading and motivating the team to achieve their personal sales targets and objectives.
To start your learning journey, you'll be enrolled onto our 6-Month Management Induction Programme. You’ll begin in the showroom, learning about our products and our systems and completing an e-learning course. After that, we’ll send you to our purpose-built Training Academy for a short while, where you’ll receive some intensive face to face kitchen and management training to prepare you for managing your team. You’ll complete the full training programme, alongside your management role.
You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. This is a fast-paced sales management role, where you’ll lead your team in achieving the required leads and appointments, so you’ll also need to have sales and management experience for this role. You’ll probably have experience in a role such as Branch Manager, Showroom Manager, Store Manager or other management related role.
Here are more details about what their General Managers do:
Critical purpose of role:
- To deliver exceptional customer experience; from initial engagement through to delivery or completed installation
- To manage retail showroom team to deliver expected sales targets & service standards
- To ensure company values are adhered to throughout the showroom & to develop skills across the team
- Manage end to end customer experience; sales model, engagement, qualification, design, delivery and installation
- Managing and coaching in the showroom team to deliver; sales/KPI targets, service standards, showroom presentation standards, process compliance & company values by being an inspirational leader within the showroom
- HR; Conducting regular 1-2-1s, Performance Development reviews with the showroom team & interviewing / recruiting as required
- Working with Installation Managers to ensure service standards of fitters and installations in general are maintained
- Working with the Assistant General Manager to identify individual training requirements across the showroom team
- Communicating with customers to ensure they are happy with service, products & installation
- Managing lead bank, generating appointments & managing outstanding quotes to ensure sales are converted
- Allocating web, telephone and walk in customers to designers
- Supporting showroom team with escalations and issue resolution where required
- Conducting daily team briefings to ensure showroom team is aware of all relevant information from HQ & locally
- Mandatory: IT skills, 3-5 years retail experience or service led sales experience, 1-2 years managing a team
- Desired: HND or Equivalent, design experience
- Fantastic pay - best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits -
- Great career opportunities with ongoing expert training and ambitious expansion plans
- Amazing incentives during our peak seasons
Salary £34,000 Plus a Fantastic OTE package
Please apply below
- Management Training
- Sales Performance