Store Manager - Caernarfon
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to deliver the best customer experience in their Caernarfon branch. An excellent opportunity to use your sales, service and visual acumen to put your own mark on the store.
Our client is a market leading retailer with over 1,000 stores across the UK. They pride themselves on putting people first, investing in development and allowing each store a level of autonomy to cater to it's long term customers.
The Store manager will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility over all store KPI's
- Developing a positive working environment
- Recruiting and training staff
- Engaging with staff and customers to drive the best level of customer service possible
- Driving store performance with effective merchandising & commercial action
- Key holder responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have previous retail management experience, strong commercial acumen & be an effective people manager.
A role offering autonomy and room to grow within the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'