Vacancy - Store Manager / Branch Manager
Product - Ladieswear Fashion Retailer
Location - Keighley, West Yorkshire
Company - One of the UK’s largest women’s value retailers with 300+ stores and concessions
To maximise sales and profit through promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first.
Ensuring high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximise profits.
Responsible for the development and succession of the store team.
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous fashion experience at Store Manager level or Assistant Manager in a larger turnover store.
- Engaging personality
- Results driven
- Committed to the business
- Branch Management
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'