STORE DETECTIVE (SD) - Permanant
If you want a successful career in security then this is the role for you. Due to recent expansion and new contracts, we are looking to recruit an exceptional individuals to join our current Team of Store Detectives to work with known retail brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s oldest family owned specialist security company.
Today, Lodge Service are the UK’s foremost independent security company, leading the way in intelligent, technology-driven security solutions that deliver maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for our clients.
With more than 950 staff, Lodge Security operates in every major city in the UK as well as having staff based in Ireland and across mainland Europe. Lodge Service values its staff and are committed to the continual development of them and see the retention of good officers as one of its main growth strategies for the future.
Role: Store Detective
Starting salary: £10-10.50 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
- To covertly patrol the sales floor, observing Customers and identifying suspicious behaviour
- To gather evidence of Criminal Activity in line with current UK Law
- To approach and detain persons responsible for Criminal Activity.
- To appropriately and professionally deal with Offenders in line with the policies of the Client.
- security measures designed to control store shrinkage
- Provide training as required by store
- Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence with experience in a security or retail type role
- 5 year checkable history
- Hold a valid passport/work permit
- Able to deal with clients and their customers by showing professional behaviour on site at all times,
- High standards of both Oral and Written communication.
- A working knowledge of ASCONE and the Theft Act
- Able to follow instructions whilst staying calm in a highly pressured environment.
- Able to report to emergency services and control room when required.
- Full uniform provided
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Company contribution Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and career development
- Customer Service
- Loss Prevention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'