Store Detective - Retail
North & East London
£10.30 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for an experienced Retail Store Detective to cover sites in & around the North & Eastarea of London. Applicants will be required to cover areas accross North and East London. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Store Detective:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Provide a covert presence and observations in line with the company policies and procedures
- Detain and deter shoplifters in line with ASCONE
- Complete all required paperwork and administration in full for both the client and Cordant Security Ltd
- Be alert to potential threats to Security
- Liaise with relevant authorities
- Record and maintain all observations and reports
Requirements of the Store Detective:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- A Full UK Driving licence and access to transport is desirable due to the sites you may be required to cover; if you do not drive you must be willing to use public transport
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
- 1 year minimum Store Detective experience
Incentives for the Store Detective:
- Up to 48 hours per week. Applicants will need to be flexible, able to cover weekends & willing to cover multiple sites
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.