Benefit Cosmetics UK - Store Designer
We are currently looking to recruit a Store Designer to manage our busy roll-out program across major retailers in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex, and some out of hours and travel may be required
You will report to the Head of Design & Merchandising with key responsibilities to include:
- Create design intent drawings for engagement of retailer approval and communication of shop-fitter briefs.
- Lead end-to-end project management for new store openings and an exciting refurbishment program in line with global standards, including expansion and development of our ‘Brow Bar’ service concept.
- Liaise with internal project teams and external site contractors to ensure best practice project delivery, on program and within budget.
- Interpret store design guidelines to suit different environments and make design and detailing decisions to enable functionality and adherence to global design guidelines.
- Applying industry best practice and professional expertise to support the business in its strategy and day to day operations.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Recent exposure to fast track roll-out programs managing several projects on-site at any one time.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and people management abilities.
- Thorough understanding of a commercial retail environment.
- Knowledge of all aspects of shop fitting and maintenance in the retail industry.
- Ability to create, communicate and implement consistent store design.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment
- Ability to travel extensively and work away from home when necessary.
Skills / Abilities
- Strong experience in a Store Design role for a premium brand, ideally within FMCG
- Strong experience with end-to-end project management, taking a store build from brief to installation both on time and within budget
- Technical understanding of furniture construction and ability to read & approve construction drawings
- Creative and technical ability: proficient in Vectorworks (essential), AutoCAD & Photoshop
- Experience managing a budget
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and driven
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team player
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job