Store Design Project Manager
- As part of the Store Design team, you will drive store design projects for Uniqlo Europe (on time, at budget, according to process rules).
- Manage store design work through all phases, from giving inputs on the feasibility of projects till the handover to the store management team.
- Develop Store layouts and scope of works in development phase meeting UQ store requirements.
- Work together with Construction Team and CAPEX team for budgeting. Ensure the handover conditions from Landlord working together with development team to ensure the scope of works.
- Identify the scope of works for local architects and get quotes from candidate local architect.
- Develop Design set including layout, facade design and RCPetc.. meeting UQ design requirements working together with internal teams to fulfil the demands of operation team and finalize the layout with agreement from management and HQ.
- Develop Permit set to get all necessary permits timely manner working with local architect.
- Develop Construction set and bidding documents for GC bidding working together with local architect and construction team.
- Make sure to develop design documents in time to meet project schedule.
- Work together with construction team and procurement team to identify the quantity and quality of owner furnished Items.
- Supervision and supports of the construction for design/detail to meet code requirements and UQ quality control.
- Execute final inspection working together with construction manager before handover to store operation team to ensure code requirement, UQ quality requirement and maintenance requirement is provided.
- Support store opening efforts in partnership with store operations team.
- Lead post-project analyses and discussions. Identify opportunities and strive for continual process improvement.
- Report weekly to team manager
- Support the UQ design guideline and some other documents update to improve local operation.
- 3 to 5 years in a similar position, local design/project experience, in retail industry.
- Understand the Uniqlo Customer and Positioning in the marketplace
- Sensitivity to aesthetic, quality architecture
- Ability to manage multiple projects at varying stages of complexity simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of flagship and standard stores requirements and solid experience in roll out store implementation
- Knowledge of the European marketplace
- Result oriented mindset
- Positive attitude, high energy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Multicultural work experience and work background
- Store Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'