Calluna Recruitment are seeking a Store Chain Manager to join their clients growing independent company based in Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a background within coffee shop management or similar FMCG.
You will be managing up to 3 chains within the Central London area and will be passionate about sales and customer service. You will be reporting in to the Director. It is essential that you have at least 3- 5 years` experience within a similar role.
An overview of skills required (but not limited to):
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of budgeted margins and profit relating to Profit and Loss reports
- Overall accountability for enforcing all Health & Safety legislation and ensuring that all aspects are adhered to
- Accountable for ensuring continual growth of the business through creating an environment that both guests and employees can enjoy
- Establish an enriched ability to build relationships with customers, both within the community and inside the store (s)
- Passionate about all achieving and surpassing targets (KPIs)
- Staff training and mentoring- Develop and retain employees through the delivery of team meetings and monthly 121’s.
- Recruiting the next generation of leader’s for the business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- People person and customer orientated
For more detailed information about this role please call Clare Dunnett. Calluna Recruitment works successfully with an extensive list of businesses providing an ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients. Please note if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, you may still be considered for other positions in the future.
- Sales Team
- Staff Management
- Staff Training
- KPI Reports