Storage Manager £20-25k (dependent on experience)
Our client a leading training facility for the veterinary industry is looking for a Storage Manager for their centre based within Warwickshire.
The role of Storage Manager is working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays!
Storage Manager Job Description:
- Manual handling of veterinary stock and equipment
- Assistance with setting up the training room
- Stock control of all on-site equipment
- To be responsible and manage the storage facilities
- General Building and car park maintenance
- Organising for the maintenance company to come into the centre to complete any repair jobs
- Equipment and Stock collection throughout the country which occasionally may require overnight stays.
To be a successful candidate for the Storage Manager vacancy: -
- Does NOT require any veterinary background experience;
- Must have experience of manual handling and be comfortable with heavy lifting of equipment.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude to their work.
- Must be happy to work alone on occasions.
- Must be comfortable around animals
- Happy to work flexible hours to suit the needs of the business with occasional weekend work and overnight stays
- Computer knowledge would be advantageous
- Full clean driving licence
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Storage Manager vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'