Stop Call Wait
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Coleshill
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Days £9.53, Lates £10.82 26 Days Holiday pro rata per annum + Bank Holidays
Rapier Employment are currently recruiting for a Stop Call Wait role, an ability to interact in a fast moving transport environment through face to face contact with range of people including reporting to the Transport Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- strong communication skills both by telephone and personal contact
- strong organizational and administration skills
- keyboard skills and computer literate
- Data entry
Customer supplier interactions by telephone and email etc.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- 0600 - 1400, 1400-2200
- Previous experience of working with Transport environment
- You will receive full training
- You will receive 26 paid holidays per full year worked, plus bank holidays
- Pre-Employment checks, CRB Check required (Criminal Record Bureau) Drug and Alcohol Check
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong communication skills both by telephone and personal contact
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Working within a supply chain environment desirable
- Working as part of a team
- Relevant experience in a similar role essential
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job