My client is an International business who provide tracking devices for all types of vehicles from car and motor bikes to caravans and diggers! The successful Stolen Vehicle Operations Controller candidate will be responsible for being the point of contact for the client when they have had their vehicle stolen and then liaising with the Police on tracking the vehicle down and getting back to the customer.
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) Operations Controller
- £21,700 Salary
- 12pm - 8pm Shifts (Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun) + Bank Holidays
- Many company benefits
- Career progression
- Handling incoming system alerts and alarms
- Handling customer theft notifications
- Pro-actively managing and documenting vehicle thefts
- Shared responsibility for the 'on call’ rota
- Actioning commissioning and health check reports
- Administrative and office tasks as required
- Ability to absorb, adapt and learn a wide variety of skills and systems.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent customer service skills and proven ability.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to focus and prioritise in a high stress environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Willingness to be extremely flexible and always operate in the company’s best interests.
As you can imagine this type of role needs a strong customer focused person who also like the thrill of the chase, if that’s you then please get your details over to Ian Baldry at VPss by pressing APPLY NOW.
- Customer Service
- Emergency Services
- Telephone Manner
- Help Desk Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job