We have an opportunity for an experienced stocktaking manager that has experience of managing teams of staff within a high volume / fast-paced environment for a growing company in Staffordshire.
A full-time position is on offer here, and as part of that you will be responsible for:
- The development of a team of up to 30 staff members, taking ownership for their development within the business and ensuring that the required work across the country can be fulfilled to the best possible standards.
- Leading the team to achieve business targets
- Recruiting, inducting, and developing new team members as requested by the management team.
- Ownership of staff performance, following the correct policies and procedures at all times relating to staff performance and H&S.
- Assistance of planning, logistics and performance management tasks as required.
- Undertaking travel across the UK and Europe (3 nights per week away from home).
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous management experience within a fast-moving environment (3 years min.)
- Be comfortable undertaking work on external sites of all sizes
- Have a strong drive and desire to achieve targets, both individually and as a team
- Be passionate about your work
- Hold a current UK driving licence (no more than 3 points)
- Have the flexibility to work additional hours according to business needs
As part of this role, you will be entitled to:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 - £30,000 per annum (based on experience)
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- 20 days annual leave + bank hols
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Overnight allowance & expenses for business travel
If you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we are definitely interested in hearing from you, so please APPLY NOW to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.